Our law firm being one of the most specialized in the field of construction and public works, providing reliable services which cover the entirety of the field, both in Greece and abroad (Armenia, Romania, Bulgaria etc.).
Our law firm has always provided its legal services to contractors of large-scale construction projects in Greece and continues to do so to this day. Thus we have advised the Contracting Joint Venture FINMECCANICA on the construction of the Thessaloniki Metro, the Italian contractors on the construction of the Athens Tram, the Italian company ANSALDO STS regarding the mounting of the Greek Railway signals, just to name a few. We provide our services at every stage of the process – from the invitation to tender to the completion of the awarded project – and cooperate with foreign law firms in cases bearing on European legal matters.
Our firm provides support and advice in public procurement processes in diverse sectors, mainly in the construction, transportation and technology sectors.
a) Advise on applicable procurement framework and rules for tenders, and deal with any issues as they arise b) Review customer terms and liaise closely with bid team to understand contract specific risks and concerns, c) Participate in sector and corporate risk management meetings, d) Preparation of legal /commercial section of tender responses throughout bid process.
▪ Contract Management Advice and Assistance
a) Preparation and review of contracts, including amendments and revisions to existing contracts, b) Provision of appropriate commercial and contractual advice to Contract Managers and Project Managers, c) Consideration of legal risks inherent in programmes and specifications and advising accordingly.
▪ Presenting negotiation strategy.
▪ Dealing with Board Meeting and company secretarial documentation.
▪ Contract Support/Dispute Resolution – a) Drafting appropriate correspondence and Contract Notices and responses and drafting contractual claims, b) Advising on, and managing disputes with Sub-Contractors and Suppliers, including advising on termination, restitution and ad-hoc dispute resolution processes, including conciliation or other ADR.
▪ Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts including prime contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, MoUs and JV agreements.